Personalize Your Desktop Wallpaper

5:14 PM


If you're looking for desktop wallpaper ideas, you could personalize your wallpaper by making a collage. Above is the wallpaper that is currently on my desk top. I filled the collage with pictures and quotes I found on Pinterest and Tumblr that inspired me. For example,  I added the Nike shoes to remind me to work out more, the guitar pick is to inspire me to practice guitar again, and the pictures of Greece, Japan, and Paris are all places I hope to visit one day.

So how is it done? After you get the pictures you want, head on over to Picmonkey. Find the 'collage' button on the top and choose your pictures.

Find out what the resolution size of your laptop screen is. A quick google search will do (For macbook air 11" its 1305x768). Then, add your resolution dimensions under the collage.


Then all you have to do is drag and drop your pictures. Drag pictures in-between two pictures on the collage and it will automatically create another cell for the picture. Find out where each picture fits best. It'll take a couple of tries.

Finally, you can make other adjustments by clicking the icons on the far left next to the selected photos. You can round of corners, adjust spacing, etc.

And you're done! Just save, and make it your background. Your computer looks way cooler now that you've personalized it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments