July Favorites: Music

1:22 PM


  • K-Indie: Korean Indie music is the perfect music for summer. Why? Because whenever I listen to K-Indie, I imagine a cute picnic with a significant other on top of a hill, or an evening at the fair eating cotton candy, or riding a blue bike across town with balloons attached on the back, or sharing a large chocolate bunny with a loved one, or... well you get the jist. Even though it's in Korean, and I don't understand Korean without subtitles, this type of genre is one of those songs where I personally don't need to understand the lyrics. I sort of get what the song is about  with just the tune, and it keeps me in a cheerful mood!
    • One of my absolute favorite K-Indie singers is Morrie. She has the cutest voice! She even has songs in English. Check it out.
  • Kehlani: If you like Jhene Aiko, The Weeknd, and other similar artists, you'd probably like Kehlani as well. 
  • Dazed and Confused by Jake Miller and Travie McCoy: SUPER CATCHY.
  • Theory of a Dead Man (rock band): I usually never listen to rock music, but this band was in town during the local summer fair, so I decided to check them out. Turns out, I actually really dig their stuff!

You Might Also Like

0 comments