New Semester Goals

7:55 PM


  1. Be less cluttered and more organized. I'm not the most organized person out there. I'm lazy so sometimes I leave my desk cluttered, or I forget to use my planner, or I stuff papers into my backpack instead of a folder. After awhile, it drives me crazy. So my goal is to be more organized. I find that I am WAY more productive when my desk is clean, I use my planner, and organize school papers so I can find them easily.
  2. Be more social. That means talking to people more, even random people. I should get to know my classmates more as well. It doesn't hurt to strike up a conversation to the person sitting next to you. Everyone likes making new friends (or most people).
  3. Try new things that interest me. The great thing about college is that you have the opportunity to try out so many new things that you didn't have access to before. Maybe this year, I'll take classes that I usually don't take, such as acting, or join a club like rock-climbing. Might as well make the most of what college offers.
  4. Work-out. I occasionally went to the gym last year, but now I'm going to try to incorporate exercise into my daily schedule. Not cause I need to lose weight, but to be healthier.
  5. Study smarter. This means studying intensely for one hour, instead of studying for three hours while taking super long phone/internet breaks in between.
  6. Disconnect from technology. Does it ever seem like social media tends to rule your life? Always on the phone, checking Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. It's time to cut back. Maybe I'll stick with checking social media once a day instead of once an hour.
What are your semester goals?

You Might Also Like

1 comments